ROMANIAN SPOTTERS
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaAcasa  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  Conectare  

Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)

In jos 
+11
atr_42_500
free_flow77
ALMI
Capt_Vio
gaudi
RazVanAir
Virusu
Dylan
RwO
fly_emirates
Nic
15 participanți
AutorMesaj
Nic
Administrator
Nic

Numarul mesajelor : 750
Varsta : 40
Localizare : München
Data de inscriere : 24/12/2007

Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) Empty
MesajSubiect: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) EmptyLun 01 Dec 2008, 00:10

Partea I

Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 pics)

Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) 1logo Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) 1lanzarotelogo

I planed this trip as a present for my girlfriend. It was the end of August 2008 when I checked easyJet website for some flights somewhere in Europe, connecting in Madrid. As I wanted something special, I checked all the possible connections and I decided that Lanzarote is more special than any other place in continental Europe. Reasons, quite obvious: great distance (4000 km from Bucharest) so lots of flying time, first visit to Canary Islands, the Ocean, warm weather during winter etc.
I booked the tickets right away, paying around 100 euro/person. But at that time I was in the U.S. (hopefully the trip report including 12 flights will be coming soon), so I actually spent almost 150 dollars/person, making the spending a bit higher than it would have been in Europe.

Let’s start...

I went to the airport quite early, taking into consideration that traffic in Bucharest can give you a hard time, being there almost 2.5 hours before the departure time. I wanted to be one of the first to check-in for the flight in order to be in group A (by the way, on-line check-in is not available for flights from Bucharest).
I managed to find the check-in counters for easyJet flight to MAD, but there were already maybe 10-15 persons waiting, even though there was nothing on the monitors and no announcement was made. We got our group A boarding pass, so we had plenty of time to get something to eat and look around the terminal.

Maybe one hour before the flight we went through security and waited for the boarding. Getting closer to the boarding time, a queue line was formed, even though most of the passengers were in group B. I hate that, why are they waiting in line next to the boarding counter if they are in group B, can anyone explain me?! The boarding began and obviously some of the persons from group B wanted to go in front, but they were not allowed (thank you, ground personnel).

So priority boarding passengers, families with small kids and we, from group A, were all taken to aircraft. When the bus doors opened everyone rushed towards the front stairs... It’s so funny to see them all pushing and trying to get inside the aircraft as soon as possible. People, when are you going to learn that the seats with good view are fewer in the front of the aircraft than in the back, not to mention that all those babies and kids can give you a nightmare when they begin whining and even crying...?
Me and my girlfriend went, just ourselves, towards the rear stairs. We had so many seats to choose from in the back.

Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) 1easyjet_main
OTP (Bucharest Henri Coanda / Otopeni) - MAD (Madrid Barajas)
21 Nov 2008, Friday
easyJet - U2 7838
Airbus A319-100 / G-EZAP (first flight: 26 Apr 2006)
Scheduled: 11:50 - 15:00 (4hr 10m)
Actual: 12:21 - 14:50 (3hr 29m)
Seat: 24E
Load factor: 95 %

Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) 1XOTP-MAD

We took-off from runway 26L, a premiere for me. I only took-off using 08R, until now.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A01

During the take-off run… That’s the TAROM maintenance hangar. As you can see, there’s a Russian Sky Express B737.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A02

We’re airborne. The airport terminal building, with the ATC tower, which is undergoing repair works.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A03

The airport and our plane’s shadow
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A04

Looking behind, that’s runway 08L/26R, which is still closed to traffic, due to repair works.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A05

Climbing, we can barely see the Carpathian Mountains, far away.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A06

Pitesti city, NW from Bucharest
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A07

Almost full house on this flight
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A08

The view outside was obstructed by thick layer of clouds, so nothing to see for quite a long time…
When the in-flight catering started, I bought a sandwich, which was good, but I had better before.

Adriatic coast of Italy
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A09

Apennine Mountains
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A10

This route over Italy is very busy, I got to see many planes passing by, but unfortunately there was almost no time to get a decent picture. All I got is this:

Iberia / A320
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A11

A320, unknown airline
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A12

TAROM / A310 - that’s a very familiar sighting in Bucharest. It was coming exactly from Madrid.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A13

Approaching the coast of Spain
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A14

Does anyone know which airport / airfield is this? It’s somewhere north of Castellon de la Plana.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A15

El Grau de Castello
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A16

Some cliffs…
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A17

Descending towards Madrid, we see the typical Spanish countryside, with those trees spread apart by equal distances, making them looking like dots.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A18

During the final approach for runway 33L at Barajas airport, we see the Iberia hangars, with quite a few B747s.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A19

So sad to see a B747 ripped apart…
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A20

The plane’s shadow, just before landing
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A21

ATC tower from terminal 1 and/or 2
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A22

Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A23

Air Europa / A330-200 / EC-JQG
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A24

Cubana / Il-96-300 / CU-T1254 (last time I saw this beauty was also in MAD)
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A25

Air Pullmantur / B747-400 / EC-KQC
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A26

Cargo planes far away
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A27

Aerolineas Argentinas / B747-400 / LV-AXF
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) A28

After deboarding, we had lots of time before the next flight to Lanzarote, so we headed for terminal 4.
During the bus transfer, we could see the 4 sky-scrapers near Plaza de Castilla.

Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) B1

Terminal 4
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) B2

Iberia’s the boss around here!
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) B3

I love those arches.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) B4

We got back to terminal 1, and having checked-in on-line, we got through security and headed for our gate.

Continuarea in reply:

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Nic in Lun 01 Dec 2008, 00:42, editata de 2 ori
Sus In jos
Nic
Administrator
Nic

MesajSubiect: Re: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) EmptyLun 01 Dec 2008, 00:11

Partea II

MAD (Madrid Barajas) - ACE (Arrecife / Lanzarote)
21 Nov 2008, Friday
easyJet - U2 7753
Airbus A319-100 / G-EZAC (first flight: 8 Feb 2006)
Scheduled: 17:20 - 19:05 (2hr 45m)
Actual: 17:42 - 18:48 (2hr 6m)
Seat: 21E
Load factor: 90 %

Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) 2XMAD-ACE

This boarding was also a mess, as passengers tried to get in front. We were also taken to the aircraft by bus.

Our A319 was parked near an MD-88 from Iberia, which doesn’t seem to ever fly anymore.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) C01

The sun was slowly vanishing…
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) C02

We started to move around the airport, passing near this beautiful DHL / A300 / OO-DLZ
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) C03

Terminal 4 satellite building
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) C04

Rotating from runway 36L
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) C05

Nice view
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) C06

Leaving behind Spain and flying over the Atlantic.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) C07

Huelva
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) C08

Nice clouds over the ocean
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) C09

We began our descent towards ACE, coming from north-east, making a big loop south of the island, and turning right to align with runway 3. We landed in complete darkness in Lanzarote, with just some lights visible from Arrecife.

The terminal building and the “Lanzarote” sign. We were still rolling when I took this picture, that’s the best I got, out of 4.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) C10

We entered the terminal through the jet way, no luggage to wait for, so I got this picture of the Lanzarote Island’s logo, in the arrival hall.

Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) C11

We headed for the hotel, located in the opposite side from Arrecife, not far from the airport, in Puerto del Carmen, a very nice resort.

Being 22nd of November, my girlfriend’s birthday, it turned out to be a wonderful day for both of us. The sunshine made its way in our apartment and the weather was just great. So warm, I only got a T-shirt on me.

That’s the hotel
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D01

There was also a swimming pool, but I didn’t try it, since the ocean was so close…
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D02

One of the many volcanoes from the island
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D03

Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D04

In the morning we went to Arrecife, to explore the city, which is quite small and with very narrow streets.

The port of Arrecife. The water was so clear, as I have never seen before.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D05

Gran Hotel, the tallest building on the island
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D06

So awkward to see a Christmas tree in a place where you are only wearing a T-shirt… But I suppose the people from southern hemisphere are use to it.

Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D07

Playa del Reducto, which was very well maintained
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D08

Like I said, such clear water…
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D09

Palm trees… my favorite trees.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D10

It was time to head towards the airport, for some spotting. The clouds were giving us a hard time, especially when we were trying to get nice pictures of the surroundings.
The runway is very close to the beach, so the approach is very similar to St. Maarten, even though it is not so spectacular. There were many people around, waiting for the planes to land in Lanzarote.

Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D11

First catch, Jet2 / B757-200
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D12

Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D13

ACE airport
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D14

Amazing to see so many people, young but especially old, watching that show produced by planes landing on top of them. Somewhere else, at another airport, those people might have looked suspicious, but not here! They were there just to watch and take pictures of the planes.
Why it is possible here and back home it is not? Why can’t people just do what they like? Only rhetorical questions…
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D15

Air Nostrum / CRJ-200 / EC-JCG
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D16

…taking off into the skies, on runway 3
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D17

Meanwhile, 3 more planes were getting ready to leave the island
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D18

Jetairfly / B737-800 / OO-VAS
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D19

Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D20

Another one just before landing
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D21

Roaring over my head… great feeling!
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D22

Another one, this one looks like an Airbus
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D23

Indeed, Spanair / A320-200 / EC-ICL
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D24

I wasn’t the only one taking pictures…
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D25

It got pretty busy around here
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D26

Now SAS / B737-800 / LN-RPL has clearance to take-off
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D27

easyJet / A319-100 / G-EZAK
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D28

Air Europa / B737-800 / EC-JEX
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D29

Well, that’s about it, it was noon so I hit the beach in Puerto del Carmen. Spotting is very nice, but it can be done in all kinds of weather. But sun and ocean I wouldn’t get until next year.

Playa de los Pocillos
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D30

People were swimming…
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D31

So why shouldn’t I?
That’s me, swimming in the ocean, while back home in Romania it was raining and even snowing, exactly at that time.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D32

The water was very salty, so not too much effort to stay afloat
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D33

While at the beach, I could still watch the aircraft activity. It’s an Air Berlin / A321
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D34

The same Air Berlin / A321, now landing
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D35

Spanair / A320-200
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D36

In the after-noon, it came the sad moment of leaving the beach behind.
We arrived at the airport, both happy and sad in the same time.

Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D37

ATC tower
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D38

Lots of cactus trees at the airport
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D39

Long queue lines, most of them full of British and German holiday makers. We had our on-line check-in, so no need to wait in line.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D40

Again holiday decorations, so weird and funny…
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D41

We got through security and we went exploring inside the departure hall. There were large windows towards the runway, obstructed from place to place by airport shops.

View of Arrecife from the airport
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D42

The terminal had, at both ends, 2 opened-air areas, so you might mistakenly think they’re for spotters. Actually they were for smokers, but you could easily take pictures, if not bothered by smoke or dirty windows, which definitely need a wash.

TUIfly / B737-300 / D-AGEG
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D43

Condor / A320-200 / D-AICC
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D44

Aer Lingus / A321-100 / EI-CPD
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D45

Binter Canarias / ATR 72 / EC-KGJ
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D46

Air Berlin / A320-200 / D-ABDC
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) D47

And here it is coming from Madrid, our easyJet plane which will take us back. It’s the same aircraft that got us to Lanzarote yesterday.

easyJet / A319-100 / G-EZAC
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) E1

Continuarea in reply:

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Nic in Lun 01 Dec 2008, 00:13, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Nic
Administrator
Nic

MesajSubiect: Re: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) EmptyLun 01 Dec 2008, 00:12

Partea III

ACE (Arrecife / Lanzarote) - MAD (Madrid Barajas)
22 Nov 2008, Saturday
easyJet - U2 7754
Airbus A319-100 / G-EZAC (first flight: 8 Feb 2006)
Scheduled: 18:45 - 22:15 (2hr 30m)
Actual: 18:54 - 22:10 (2hr 16m)
Seat: 22E
Load factor: 90 %

Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) 3XACE-MAD

By the time boarding began, there was already dark outside. Next to us there’s yet one more Air Berlin.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) E2

Our aircraft made its way towards runway 3, where I did the spotting. Clearance was given, so as soon as we got on the runway, the take-off roll began. We were airborne in no time.

The lights of Arrecife. Bye, bye, Lanzarote, hope to get back here soon! Or maybe to one of your sister islands, the Canary Islands.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) E3

During the flight, the lights were dimmed, as people tried to get some sleep.
I looked all the time through the window, maybe I would catch a glimpse of Africa. And yes, I did! Africa was on our right! The lights from Morocco were clearly visible; unfortunately the pictures were poor, due to low visibility and constant turbulence.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) E4

There was also a announcement from the flight crew, to let us know that we are very close to Casablanca.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) E5

Over Sevilla
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) E6

Landing was smooth, on runway 33R. We parked right next to a Lufthansa / A320-200 / D-AIPR. This registration number seemed very familiar. I checked my flight log and I discovered that this plane was exactly the same that got me and my girlfriend from Munchen in September, on our way back from the U.S. It’s such a small world!
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) E7

Since our flight to Bucharest was scheduled in the morning, we had time on our hands to explore Madrid, even though it was much colder than Lanzarote and very windy. We strolled around the city center for a couple of hours.

Plaza Mayor
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) F01

The Christmas decorations were there, but unfortunately they were not switched on. Also, they set up a Christmas market.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) F02

Madrid’s symbol, the bear and madrono tree
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) F03

Puerta del Sol
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) F04

Plaza de Cibeles and Palacio de Comunicaciones
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) F05

Puerta de Alcala
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) F06

Don Quijote and Sancho Panza statue in Plaza de Espana. Only my camera flash did the work, there were no lights around the statue.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) F07

Palacio Real
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) F08

We went back to the airport by taxi, quite expensive, but we couldn’t take the risk of waiting for the metro to open, at 6:00 AM. By the way, why is the metro starting so late? In other cities, including mine, the metro opens up at 5:00 AM.
Arriving at Barajas at 3:00 AM, we searched for a place to stay… There were absolutely no seats whatsoever, only in terminal 2 there were maybe 10, all taken. All the passengers waiting for their early morning flights were sitting and sleeping on the cold floor. Really, it’s quite shameful not to have seats in the check-in area. Come on, there are people arriving earlier than their check-in time, old people, people with disabilities, kids, where on earth are they supposed to sit, on the floor? It makes no sense to me. Just stupid!

MAD (Madrid Barajas) - OTP (Bucharest Henri Coanda / Otopeni)
23 Nov 2008, Sunday
easyJet - U2 7837
Airbus A319-100 / G-EZBV (first flight: 7 May 2007)
Scheduled: 07:20 - 12:10 (3hr 50m)
Actual: 12:25 - 16:38 (3hr 13m)
Seat: 22A
Load factor: 100 %

Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) 4XMAD-OTP

At 5:00, we got through security, so we can get some seats to sit on. We crashed in, being very tired. Boarding was opened, the same mess, people trying to get in front. We were taken by bus to the aircraft then we waited for departure. Now the interesting part comes in, not necessarily nice from my point of view.
We were given an announcement from the flight crew that we were not given ATC slots to take-off. At that time, really? There was no action at the airport. Finally they broke the news, our plane was unable to take-off, due to technical cause. We had to leave the aircraft and wait, for an aircraft coming all the way from England, in 3 hours time. Everybody was annoyed, but hey, this is aviation, better safe than sorry.

Inside the G-EZBT, waiting for take-off, which never occured
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) F09

Air Comet, next to us
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) F10

Again Air Comet, now being dawn (we waited patiently inside for a while)
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) F11

We were taken back to the terminal, not before going again through security check. We went to check the monitors.
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) F12

Meanwhile I noticed a few passengers at our gate, which stayed the same. I found out that we would be given a 9 euros voucher, to get a snack in the airport, as a compensation for the delay. Good enough for me, that’s exactly what we did, but the range of products in the self-service restaurant was very limited, with only a few sandwiches, croissants and drinks.

Then we walked through the terminal, maybe 5-6 times in every direction. MAD airport was very busy, we could see aircrafts landing from the south all the time. Even parallel landings.

TAM / A330-200 / PT-MVK
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) F13

Air Pullmantur / B747-300 / EC-IOO
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) F14

Qatar Airways / A330-300 / one of the planes promoting the Asian Games
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) F15

Delta Air Lines / B767-300 / old livery
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) F16

Delta Air Lines / B767-300 / new livery
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) F17

I like the nose, it looks so chubby
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) F18

Then we moved to our gate, waiting full of hope for our flight. Meanwhile there were many passengers filling some kind of form at the boarding counter, in order to get compensation for the delay. When I asked them what are they doing, they said they heard from other people that you can get compensation for the delay… So maybe there were a few passengers who had an idea about Regulation (EC) No 261/2004 and they just spread the word. Unbelievable how some people who pay so less for a flight, they get informed about the delay, get vouchers, get flown back safely, also expect to be paid compensation of hundreds of euros.

Boarding started, so we were lucky, we would get to Bucharest today.
Inside the aircraft, the crew explained what happened, apologized for the delay and told us that this aircraft had to be flown to Madrid from Bristol.

View outside, this time on the left side, from G-EZBV
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G01

Real Madrid / B757-200 / EC-HDS
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G02

Air Europa / A330-200 / EC-JQQ
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G03

We started to make our way towards runway 36R, just behind the T4 satellite
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G04

Iberia, Iberia and also Iberia
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G05

Iberworld / A330
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G06

2 Iberia / Airbus A340-600
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G07

While taking-off I spotted TAROM / A310
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G08

Airborne
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G09

Looking back, the 2 towers from Plaza Castilla and the 4 skyscrapers were visible
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G10

Spanish landscape
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G11

From this point onward I slept most of the time, I only got up just before reaching the western coast of Italy
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G12

Civitavecchia
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G13

Bracciano Lake, just north from Roma
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G14

L’Aquila
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G15

Snowy mountains
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G16

Giulianova, north from Pescara
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G17

Cabin view
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G18

Over Bosnia, which was full of snow
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G19

Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G20

Belgrade, in Serbia
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G21

The bridge over Danube
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G22

Entering the Romanian airspace, we could see that this part of the country had its share of the snow
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G23

Targu-Jiu city
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G24

Beginning to descent towards Bucharest
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G25

Arges river, close to Bucharest
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G26

The airport on our left, since we would land coming from the east
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G27

Notice the easyJet just arriving from Milano and also the Romanian presidential planes, including the B707
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G28

Landing in Bucharest on runway 26L
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G29

Presidential fleet
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G30

The airport, with Austrian, KLM and Swiss
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G31

We parked next to the other easyjet / A319-100 / G-EZIN
Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) G32

We quickly got through customs and headed home, in a very cold and dark Bucharest. Then again, there’s no place like home.

This was our 24th flight in 2008, with more than 41.000 km flown. It was the perfect last vacation of this year, which was great in all aspects.

Thank you all for reading and looking at so many pictures. Please feel free to post your questions or comments.

Nick

PS: Acest trip report a fost publicat pe airliners.net, asa ca va rog scuzati-mi utilizarea limbii engleze. Mi-ar fi fost cu mult mai greu sa traduc din nou totul in limba romana. In schimb, orice comentarii aici la trip report vor fi in limba romana.
Sus In jos
fly_emirates
Flight Level 100
Flight Level 100
fly_emirates

Numarul mesajelor : 170
Varsta : 42
Localizare : Bucharest
Data de inscriere : 28/12/2007

MesajSubiect: Re: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) EmptyLun 01 Dec 2008, 01:03

Felicitari!
munca multa, rezultatul pe masura!
Sus In jos
RwO
Membru activ
RwO

Numarul mesajelor : 767
Varsta : 41
Localizare : Constanta
Data de inscriere : 11/03/2008

MesajSubiect: Re: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) EmptyLun 01 Dec 2008, 02:27

Excelent Nic! Tre sa recunosc ca trip-report-urile tale m-au determinat si pe mine sa scriu asa ceva (n-am decat vreo 3 la activ, so far, dar o sa recuperez)
Felicitari!
Sus In jos
http://transeuroex.blogspot.com
Dylan
Dylan

Numarul mesajelor : 4873
Varsta : 52
Localizare : Suceava
Data de inscriere : 15/04/2008

MesajSubiect: Re: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) EmptyLun 01 Dec 2008, 07:47

Super trip-ul! Cand am inceput sa misc scroll-ul pe pagina ma gandeam daca ai facut si ceva spotting printre picaturi...si iata ca n-ai scapat ocazia. Vad ca ai prins si 757-le celor de la Real Madrid. Numai una ai cu el?
Is curios daca Virusu remarca IL-ul de la Cubana! E innebunit dupa el Smile
Sus In jos
Virusu
Virusu

Numarul mesajelor : 2688
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Cluj Napoca
Data de inscriere : 30/12/2007

MesajSubiect: Re: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) EmptyLun 01 Dec 2008, 08:20

holly mother of spotting! cheers
m-am holbat vreo juma de ora la topicu asta! supeeeerb!
dar bre? numai o poza cu CUBANA?? Razz mai era si vreun 204 al lui andrei Tupolev? sau numai ILiushin?
Sus In jos
RazVanAir
Flight Level 100
Flight Level 100
RazVanAir

Numarul mesajelor : 122
Varsta : 43
Localizare : Bucuresti
Data de inscriere : 04/06/2008

MesajSubiect: Re: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) EmptyLun 01 Dec 2008, 11:46

Foarte tare cheers Aveam o intalnire si am intarziat uitandu-ma la trip-ul tau. Very Happy
Sus In jos
Nic
Administrator
Nic

MesajSubiect: Re: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) EmptyLun 01 Dec 2008, 12:37

fly_emirates a scris:
Felicitari!
munca multa, rezultatul pe masura!

Multumesc.

RwO a scris:
Excelent Nic! Tre sa recunosc ca trip-report-urile tale m-au determinat si pe mine sa scriu asa ceva (n-am decat vreo 3 la activ, so far, dar o sa recuperez)
Felicitari!

Hehe, ma bucur ca trip report-urile mele au avut efect. Pana la urma si eu am patit la fel, tot asa uitandu-ma la altii am hotarat sa scriu.
Pai sa mai scrii, te rog.

dylan a scris:
Super trip-ul! Cand am inceput sa misc scroll-ul pe pagina ma gandeam daca ai facut si ceva spotting printre picaturi...si iata ca n-ai scapat ocazia. Vad ca ai prins si 757-le celor de la Real Madrid. Numai una ai cu el?

Multumesc. Spotting a fost si ar fi putut sa fie si mai mult, dar era totusi aiurea sa-mi petrec tot timpul acolo, cand puteam sa fac baie in ocean...
Mai am inca o poza cu B757, daca vrei o pun si pe aceea.

virusu a scris:
holly mother of spotting! cheers
m-am holbat vreo juma de ora la topicu asta! supeeeerb!
dar bre? numai o poza cu CUBANA?? Razz mai era si vreun 204 al lui andrei Tupolev? sau numai ILiushin?

Pe cuvant ca atunci cand am vazut Cubana, la tine m-am gandit. Din pacate, asta e tot ce-am prins, pentru ca poza e din avion si ne tot plimbam pe pista...

RazVanAir a scris:
Foarte tare cheers Aveam o intalnire si am intarziat uitandu-ma la trip-ul tau. Very Happy

Sper totusi ca n-ai intarziat prea mult.
Legat de timp, si eu am stat 2 zile pe trip reportul asta, mi-a luat super mult timp sa-l fac.
Sus In jos
gaudi
Membru activ
gaudi

Numarul mesajelor : 1152
Varsta : 46
Localizare : Ploiesti / Bucuresti
Data de inscriere : 17/07/2008

MesajSubiect: Re: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) EmptyLun 01 Dec 2008, 12:46

Superb ce mai... Nu am cuvinte... Bravo! Smile
Sus In jos
Capt_Vio
Fotograf
Capt_Vio

Numarul mesajelor : 1327
Varsta : 43
Localizare : Canada
Data de inscriere : 04/01/2008

MesajSubiect: Re: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) EmptyLun 01 Dec 2008, 18:50

Foarte frumos reportul Nic. A fost scris foarte bine, si pozele sunt superbe. Parca am fost eu acolo. Mersi mult de efortul care l-ai depus pentru aceasta prezentare. Ai zis la un moment dat ca ai trecut prin vama. Cum asa? Cand vi din Spania se trece prin vama? Nu e EU, sau poate nu stiu eu ce reguli au romanii...

Keep it up!!! Fantastic job! cheers
Sus In jos
Vizitato
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) EmptyLun 01 Dec 2008, 18:58

Capt_Vio a scris:
Foarte frumos reportul Nic. A fost scris foarte bine, si pozele sunt superbe. Parca am fost eu acolo. Mersi mult de efortul care l-ai depus pentru aceasta prezentare. Ai zis la un moment dat ca ai trecut prin vama. Cum asa? Cand vi din Spania se trece prin vama? Nu e EU, sau poate nu stiu eu ce reguli au romanii...

Keep it up!!! Fantastic job! cheers

Insulele Canare nu fac parte din EU chiar daca fac parte din Spania sunt considerate de catre EU drept entitatiti din afara EU, eu cand am venit anul trecut din Gran Canaria in Austria nu m-a intrebat absolut nimeni nimic mi-am luat geanta si am iesit din aeroport fara sa vad urma de control..... la fel si cand am ajuns acolo ......
Sus In jos
ALMI
Flight Level 200
Flight Level 200
ALMI

Numarul mesajelor : 279
Varsta : 50
Localizare : Vancouver, Canada
Data de inscriere : 16/09/2008

MesajSubiect: RE: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) EmptyLun 01 Dec 2008, 19:14

Frumos trip report! Frumoase poze. Felicitari Smile
Sus In jos
Nic
Administrator
Nic

MesajSubiect: Re: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) EmptyLun 01 Dec 2008, 19:32

gaudi a scris:
Superb ce mai... Nu am cuvinte... Bravo! Smile

Multumesc gaudi.

Capt_Vio a scris:
Foarte frumos reportul Nic. A fost scris foarte bine, si pozele sunt superbe. Parca am fost eu acolo. Mersi mult de efortul care l-ai depus pentru aceasta prezentare.

Multumesc si tie, Vio!

Capt_Vio a scris:
Ai zis la un moment dat ca ai trecut prin vama. Cum asa? Cand vi din Spania se trece prin vama? Nu e EU, sau poate nu stiu eu ce reguli au romanii...

Stai asa, sa nu incurcam UE cu spatiul Schengen. Cum Romania nu este inca in spatiul Schengen, se face control si la intrarea si la iesirea din Spania. In schimb, nu a fost niciun control intre Spania si Lanzarote, pentru ca Insulele Canare sunt teritorii spaniole. Sunt considerate zboruri interne.

Oricum controalele au fost foarte scurte, o privire aruncata aruncata timp de 2 secunde pe actul de identitate si atat.

kkk a scris:
Insulele Canare nu fac parte din EU chiar daca fac parte din Spania sunt considerate de catre EU drept entitatiti din afara EU...

Poate au un statut special (legat mai ales de taxe, poate si de acea preturile mult mai mici in general), dar Insulele Canare apartin Spaniei, deci fac parte din Uniunea Europeana. Cum am zis, zborurile dintre Spania si Insulele Canare sunt considerate zboruri interne, la fel ca si pentru zborurile catre Insulele Baleare.

ALMI a scris:
Frumos trip report! Frumoase poze. Felicitari Smile

Multumesc si tie, ALMI.
Sus In jos
free_flow77
Flight Level 200
Flight Level 200
free_flow77

Numarul mesajelor : 209
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Timisoara/South Bend
Data de inscriere : 23/06/2008

MesajSubiect: Re: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) EmptyLun 01 Dec 2008, 23:16

Super tare tripu;) felicitari:] cheers
Sus In jos
atr_42_500
Flight Level 400
Flight Level 400
atr_42_500

Numarul mesajelor : 1059
Data de inscriere : 26/03/2008

MesajSubiect: Re: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) EmptyMar 02 Dec 2008, 08:54

Superb!!!!!
Sus In jos
gabi-737
Membru activ
gabi-737

Numarul mesajelor : 4453
Varsta : 47
Localizare : Oradea
Data de inscriere : 26/12/2007

MesajSubiect: Re: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) EmptyMar 02 Dec 2008, 19:08

Felicitari pentru excursie, poze si munca depusa pentru trip. Frumos prezentat ca de obicei Very Happy
Sus In jos
crisvsv
Flight Level 200
Flight Level 200
crisvsv

Numarul mesajelor : 236
Varsta : 37
Data de inscriere : 29/12/2007

MesajSubiect: Re: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) EmptyJoi 04 Dec 2008, 00:14

Foarte tare frate Smile
Sus In jos
metalactual
Membru activ
metalactual

Numarul mesajelor : 538
Varsta : 56
Localizare : Buc.
Data de inscriere : 19/02/2008

MesajSubiect: Re: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) EmptySam 06 Dec 2008, 12:12

TR in stilul caracteristic "Nic" - felicitari !!

Apropos,
La Multi Ani !!!!
tuturor forumistilor care astazi isi serbeaza ziua numelui.
Sus In jos
ela_crux
Flight Level 100
Flight Level 100
ela_crux

Numarul mesajelor : 119
Data de inscriere : 26/03/2008

MesajSubiect: Re: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) EmptyMar 09 Dec 2008, 19:29

Foarte fain trip-reportul Nic, ma bate gandul sa dau si eu o tura pe acolo, dar la mine sigur va fi cu ceva zile de plaja geek si poate sa raman si prin madrid un pic... Multam pentru idee!
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)   Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics) Empty

Sus In jos

Birthday trip to sunny Lanzarote (147 Pics)
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» First trip of 2009: Venice (80 pics)
» North American Summer 2008 (550 pics !): reply-uri la trip report
» Lanzarote - Arrecife (ACE / GCRR)
» Madrid ; Lanzarote si un pic Fuerteventura
» Museo Aeronáutico de Lanzarote (Aeropuerto de Guacimeta)

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
ROMANIAN SPOTTERS :: SPOTTING :: Trip Reports-
Mergi direct la: