ROMANIAN SPOTTERS
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaAcasa  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  Conectare  

Campia Turzii crash

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
jacques
Airport Level
Airport Level

Numarul mesajelor : 6
Varsta : 72
Localizare : Brest, Francia
Data de inscriere : 19/10/2009

Campia Turzii crash  Empty
MesajSubiect: Campia Turzii crash    Campia Turzii crash  EmptyMar 02 Noi 2010, 22:41

I feel deeply sorry for what happened in Campia Turzii on Monday ; it's a very sad day for the Romanian Air Force and also for the Romanian spotters of course, but also for all the spotters, everywhere, I can assure you .
I've been watching the thread on the forum on this subject, and I 've watched the various videos and pictures of these fine pilots and fine men.
In spite of the distance, we share the same passion, we all belong to the same community and we all feel the same pain when such a tragic event occurs.
all I can say from here in France is : "Dumnezeu sa-i odihneasca si condoleante familiilor" and we will all miss them.
And they will stay in our hearts.
Jacques, Brest,France.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre jacques in Mar 02 Noi 2010, 23:20, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
valavia
Administrator
valavia

Numarul mesajelor : 2881
Localizare : Bucuresti
Data de inscriere : 18/08/2008

Campia Turzii crash  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Campia Turzii crash    Campia Turzii crash  EmptyMar 02 Noi 2010, 23:18

Jacques, in the name of the Romanian Spotters community I want to thank you for your kind words and for joining us in the mourning of these two brave man and pilots that lost their lives on Monday. One of them was our forum mate KIRU_ROAF!

May God rest their souls!
Sus In jos

Campia Turzii crash
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Ziua Fortelor Aeriene la Baza 71 Aeriană - Câmpia Turzii - 19 Iulie 2014 - POZE
» Ziua Portilor Deschise la Baza Aeriana 71 Campia Turzii - 18 Iulie 2010
» MiG-21 cazut la Campia Turzii
» Pumas at Campia Turzii
» Campia Turzii 2008

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
ROMANIAN SPOTTERS :: ENGLISH :: English-
Mergi direct la: